Do you find yourself…
- Constantly spiraling in unfulfilling relationships?
- Experiencing anxiety about the stability of your relationships?
- Walking on eggshells... afraid of pushing your partner away?
- Tossing your personal boundaries aside, sacrificing your needs for the sake of your partner?
- Feeling insecure or overly dependent on your connections with others to feel good enough about yourself?
It’s time to take a reset.
Address the challenges above, and begin to build healthier and more fulfilling relationships…that last.Doors Closed! Join The Waitlist For 2024
The Attachment Style Reset:
What to Expect
Each week, we will delve into a new topic:
- Week 1: Attachment Styles & Rebuilding Self Worth: You'll identify your personal attachment style and how it influences your relationship patterns in ways you may not even know. Next, get my step by step process for dissolving the deep seated beliefs rooted in your insecure attachment style that are blocking you from believing that you’re enough, lovable, and worthy of the relationship of your dreams. Learn how to honor & choose yourself, this is stepping into the essence of your worth. It's time to show yourself that you know your worth & that you're done settling for less. A healthy relationship with yourself is the foundation you need to attract a healthy partner.
- Week 2: Needs: End the internal battle of feeling too needy, too much, or not enough. Move into the driver’s seat and develop unwavering clarity on what your needs are, the best strategies to meet your needs, and have a clear plan for what to do if someone is unable to meet your needs. End the dreaded waiting game, hoping for your partner to step up. Instead, feel confident to effectively communicate your needs and feel certain about when it’s time to walk away.
- Week 3: Boundaries: Stop doubting or second guessing what your boundaries are & stop feeling guilty for setting them. Embrace the certainty that comes with being able to validate & stand firm in your boundaries. It's time to stop putting everyone else before yourself and start looking out for your own needs too. Discover the healthy balance of expressing what you need to feel comfortable & fulfilled while also considering the perspective of others.
- Week 4: Nervous System: Step into a world where being alone or distance & space between you and your partner doesn’t trigger anxiety or fear about abandonment. You'll master techniques to regulate your nervous system & help your body see that you are safe. Discover how to be in control of your triggers, instead of letting them control you, this creates the ultimate sense of security from within.
- Week 5: Emotions: Reset your relationship with your inner emotional world so that your partner's inconsistency or other stressors don't send you into an emotional whirlwind. Get the tools to tune inward and notice what's going on within. This will enable you to accept & validate big feelings without ruminating, feel confident to self-soothe, and be comfortable with expressing your most vulnerable feelings, fears, and desires to your partner. Enhancing your emotional maturity and becoming more emotionally available to yourself will attract partners who mirror this skill too.
- Week 6: Q&A: Get the answers to all of your questions inside an entire session devoted to Q&A about the topics covered during our time together.
PLUS! Bonus Week When You Pay in Full!
- Week 7 (Bonus Week): Somatic Work: Grounding Exercises & Guided Meditations - Get the skills to connect your mind and body and finally create a feeling of safety within your body using your new level of awareness to regulate your nervous system.
Throughout this program, you’ll receive comprehensive slides and homework assignments designed to enrich your understanding and provide actionable insights.
The Attachment Style Reset: The Journey Ahead
Pay In Full & Get A Bonus Week!
Two Monthly Payments
Hello, I’m Erica: Your Relationship Guide
I’m here, and I get it. I have been exactly where you are, stuck in a whirlpool of complex emotions and confusing relationships. My journey, like yours, was filled with relationship challenges and misunderstandings. From grappling with anxious attachment and codependency, I learned the importance of self-awareness and self-discovery.
It was my lightbulb moment.
The shift that led me to break cycles of unfulfilling relationships and take control of my love life.
Now, I use my personal experience combined with my professional credentials to guide others. I am a licensed therapist and certified coach with a Master's Degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, and a recovering anxious attacher.
The day I recognized these attachment patterns within my own life, I reclaimed my power, my worth, and my capacity to forge fulfilling relationships. This was the start of my self-worth transformation and the beginning of my journey to experiencing true love and fulfillment within a relationship.
My approach, blending clinical education and coaching skills combined with my personal journey, provides clarity and insights to transform your dating life. By sharing the tools I’ve gathered along my journey, I’m committed to helping you break the cycles keeping you stuck, empowering you to create the love life you deserve.
You’ve come a long way.
The patterns of the past no longer need to dictate the destiny of your love life.
Your journey is not over. It’s merely beginning.
This program is more than just knowledge, more than just a set of techniques, it’s an invitation. An invitation to break free from the chains of past relationships, to discover your true self, to redefine your future relationships and to create the love life you truly deserve.
Remember. This transformation is not a spectator sport - it requires your active participation, dedication, and commitment.
And here, right now, you have the chance to take that step to begin your journey, and embrace the future you’ve envisioned.
Let’s get started.